Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Very Dated Picture of Baronyx from Way Back in the late 90's

I never date or sign my pictures - that way  I can create havoc for art dealers of the future when I am a bright shiny star worth gabillions - so you just have to take my word for it that I drew this back in the late 90's - maybe 97/98. But as evidence I offer the very dated look for a putative spinosaur for the given time table of rendering. I think I was going for Baryonyx walkeri - back in those days if I recall that was all we really had going for good remains of a spinosaurid dinosauri. Anyways Andrea Cau of the blog Theropoda left a comment on my last post that reminded me of this pic so I wanted to put it up in all of its embarrassing detail.


Gobbling up cute, little aestivating lungfish.


Support me on Patreon.
Like antediluvian salad on facebook.
Watch me on Deviantart @NashD1.Subscribe to my youtube channel Duane Nash.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...